Please enable JavaScript to access this page. Blog News! - SHIELD CHEAT

SHIELD CHEAT

Share about trick, cheat and bypass on iOS, Android, and PC game, you can download game bypass or anything about game.

720X90
dasdasdas
970X90
asdsadasdas
asdasdasdas

Blog News!


Hello Guys!
I hope you will be fine. Two days ago I wanted to change the template of this blog. But the template made my blog very heavy. There were some other problems too which I suffered when I changed the template. So now I have again used old template. But due to changing of template there are many things which are changed in our blog. Like DISQUS COMMENTS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THE BLOG. I don't know why but I think default comments are more beautiful then disqus. So all disqus comments have been deleted. Also you should have noticed that every post shows number (default '0') after its title. These numbers are comments that are posted by users in that post. Also I am working on blog to make it more good.
And if you have any ideas, suggestion then please Contact Us.
Have a nice day! :)
Thank you for reading the article Blog News! . If you want to copy and paste this article, please include the link https://shieldcheat.blogspot.com/2015/03/blog-news.html Thank you for your attention.

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
Back To Top